Buy Gold coins and bars at just 1% over wholesale cost in San Diego, California.
Buy American Gold Eagle coins or Buy Gold bars. All just with a 1% fee over wholesale cost.
To keep our costs low, we do not have a coin shop that people can walk into. Everything is drop shipped to your home or business from the East Coast.
Minimum investment is $5,000. Transactions are settled with check or wire transfer. Member BBB.
Call 888-604-6534 to speak to a representative today. Great for your IRA!
10 Interesting Facts about San Diego
- Hypnotism is banned by public schools in San Diego.
- None of the lakes in San Diego allow swimming. (note, all lakes are man-made, you aren’t missing much)
- San Diego is home to the USA’s largest wooden structure; the Hotel Del Coronado is in San Diego on Coronado island.
- Hua Mei, the first baby panda was born in San Diego’s Zoo to a pair of giant pandas. She was the first baby panda to be born in the Western Hemisphere since 19
- San Diego boasts more fleas than any other city in the US
- Charles Lindbergh flew off from San Diego on May 9, 1927, in the Spirit of St. Louis, headed for New York, and then non-stop to Paris.
- The world’s oldest, still working ship, the “Star of India” built in 1863 has her home port in San Diego. She has completed 21 circumnavigations.
- Each year over 200 cruise ships berth in San Diego harbor.
- San Diego, California is the ninth largest city in the United States
- Legal drinking age is 21. Across the border in Tijuana, it’s 18.