Buy Gold coins and bars at just 1% over wholesale cost in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Buy American Gold Eagle coins or Buy Gold bars. All just with a 1% fee over wholesale cost.
To keep our costs low, we do not have a coin shop that people can walk into. Everything is drop shipped to your home or business from the East Coast.
Minimum investment is $5,000. Transactions are settled with check or wire transfer. Member BBB.
Call 888-604-6534 to speak to a representative today. Great for your IRA!
Key Facts That Every Albuquerque Native Knows!
Albuquerque, New Mexico, is one of the most beautiful cities in the Southwestern United States. We have many people that relocate to our city and the surrounding areas every year. These people sometimes need some help in understanding many of the facts that every native of Albuquerque knows. Here is a start for those of you that are interested in learning about our beautiful city.
- Albuquerque, founded in 1706, is one of the oldest inland cities in the U.S.
- Our average elevation is 5,314 ft., the highest metropolitan city on the American mainland.
- Albuquerque is the Hot Air Balloon Capital of the U.S. The city hosts the largest international hot air balloon competition in the world and draws crowds of more than 1.5 million people.
- Albuquerque is more than 162 sq. miles and home to around 550,000 people. It’s the 38th largest city in the U.S. in terms of population.
- The sun shines an average of 310 days a year. Year-round average temperatures range from 42° to 77°.
- Albuquerque enjoys 4 definite seasons, none of which are extreme.
- Due to our high desert elevation, the days will be warm and the evenings cool in the spring and summer. It is not uncommon for the temperature variation from day to night to be 40°F.
- Our high elevation allows us to enjoy glorious, star-filled night skies!
- Albuquerque is graced with some of the most sensational sunsets and sunrises in the world. Some say that our sunrises rival the best sunsets of most cities…..our sunsets are even more tremendous.
- Sandia Peak Tramway stretches 2.7 miles along the Sandia mountains. It is the longest single span tram in the world.
- Sandia Crest offers a panoramic view of more than 11,000 sq. miles. That’s an unobstructed view of 60 miles in all directions.
- Our mild Winters allow you to ski at the Sandia Peak Ski Area in the morning and golf in the city in the afternoon.
- Nine national monuments are located within a day’s drive of Albuquerque.
- The most important question that many of us need to answer each day is “Red or Green?” This refers to our love of red and green chile. The Rio Grande Valley is the only location in the world that Green Chile is grown. This is truely the flavor of the Southwest. With the Hatch Chile Festival on Labor Day weekend and the New Mexico Wine and Chile Festival on Memorial Weekend, there are plenty of opportunities to explore our love of this highly addictive vegetable.